Sunday, August 10, 2008

We found the PERFECT hiding place...

The great thing is that this trick worked for about thirty minutes before we took the video.

7 Things to Say:

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

That is so adorable. Bless those short little arms! Now you know where to hide your chocolate during the day...oh wait...maybe not your chocolate...well, it's always good to have a hiding place...

We miss you guys already!

P.S. Megan-Dave LOVED the surprise poster I brought home from your house...tee hee hee.

lizdye said...

I love him.

Holly and Matthew said...

Gosh! How I love those little dimples. :) This is such a cute clip!

Amy Eagleston said...

What a little cutie!

Sarah B said...

Oh man, he's cute.

Sofia L said...

how cute!! He has a smile that makes you melt I don't know how you'll ever be able to say no to him

April said...

Hehe. When I first saw the post it looked like you guys put one of those fake hair pieces with a green bow on his head. I'm glad it was a turtle. :)