Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our Anniversary et. al.

Our Anniversary: We went here.
We ate this.
Justin bought me this.
It looked like this. (Outside our house)
Andrew learned this. (How to close the drain so the water wouldn't leave)

12 Things to Say:

Arica said...

what a precious day of remembrance. :) thank goodness for eternal covenants!

Vicki said...

Happy Anniversary!

Colle said...

I hope you had a happy anniversary!! Our anniversary is the same day!!

lizdye said...

Happy 2 years chica and chico!

Holly and Matthew said...

Happy Anniversary. Looks like you both enjoyed the BEST place on earth! ;) What a great opportunity to remember all of the wonderful memories you both have shared...and look forward to many fun memories ahead. :)

Heather said...

Happy happy anniversary!

La said...

Wait. They serve sushi at the Temple. And Happy Anniversary!!!

Jaclyn said...

I thought of you on your anniversary-- you two are still one of absolute favorite couples. Glad you got to celebrate your fantastic life together. Love ya!

Brooke said...

Happy Anniversary!

Sally said...

Megan, do you know how rare it is to have a husband that can buy you a purse by himself and actually do a good job?

Megan said...

Oh Sally, you misunderstood. I took Justin with me to find and purchase the purse. It was him submitting to spending money on something that is supposed to hold your money...that's where the true victory lies.

Kaylyn said...

Why don't you have a picture of my face on this post? He he, just kidding. Happy Anniversary, I am glad I got to be with my Drewbug while you were gone.