Just got back from the third annual Peterson Family Reunion. Here are some highlights:
*Eating a disgusting amount of Oreos. No matter how different we are, one thing binds my family together. That's Oreos.
*Speed Scrabble...
Just got back from the third annual Peterson Family Reunion. Here are some highlights:
Author: Megan at 3:52 PM
5 Things to Say:
That is so cool. We're going to our first family reunion this Thanksgiving in Sacramento, Ca we'll see how it goes. It's for Peter's family and there are going to be a lot of people I don't know so I'm excited.
allegic just like his grandpa. wow, i sneeze just looking at this picture.
Looks like a blast! Reminds me of the good ole days when we had our reunions.
I still feel ill from all of those oreos. And Meg, don't worry "all babies are different".
fun times. . . where are you guys at?
Post a Comment