Someone mentioned that I make a lot of lists on my blog. Reason: I don't feel that everything I want to say deserves its own post.
Like today for example.
Today, I have done the following things:
1. Given Andrew 2 baths. Things coming quickly out of both ends (euphemism for barfing + diarrhea)
2. Cleaned up lots of tissues...it's funny how my good manners just go to pot when I have a cold.
3. Not gotten my hair cut. It's getting to be a desperate situation.
4. Eaten a peach. I love this time of summer.
5. Finished reading the 4th vampire book. I hated it. Sorry, everyone. Too many errors that her editors should have caught, plus the whole story seemed to get...bogged down. I feel like she was pushed too hard to come up with something good and it came out sludge. I don't hate anyone who loves the books though.
6. Ran a 5K...by myself at the gym. I wish I got a free t-shirt for every 3.2 miles.
7. Used the rowing machine (the one where the seat slides front and back) and closed my eyes pretending I was in the Olympics. I wish I was making this up.
I didn't look like this, though. I don't think.
13 Things to Say:
Haha, Megan, a 5k is 3.1 miles, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you struck the "2" instead of the "1".
And, yeah, I didn't like the fourth as much as the others either. Not like they were so good, but I got caught up in the excitement of the first, and it carried me through.
Finally, poor Andrew! Throwing up is the worst...does he have the flu? Hope you don't get it....
I meant to write that you accidentally hit the "2" instead of the "1".
Oh I love lists in fact how do people survive without them. I am sure you laugh your tush off reading my terrible errors on my blog. Oh well not my best area.
Yes you do Megan, you look like that. He is your twin. haha, I wish I could have seen though. Let's exercise together!
we have gobs of peaches at our house. peach cobbler this weekend.....salsa next weekend. want some?
I want you to know that all of your lists inspire me to write lists. I think there are many pages in my journal of lists because it takes too long for me to explain myself to something like a piece of paper. I can't leave any details out, and feel like I have to explain every emotion: thus, the lists are quicker!
i will itemize my comments to keep it consistent.
2. summer colds are cruel.
4. i love peaches so much i could marry them.
5. i think every conflict was solved too easily (convenient new powers, werewolves/vampires, and so forth) i like happy endings, but still... too easy, too story-book
with all of the issues i still liked it, especially the fact that i could say 'done!' at the end
Poor Andrew, I feel so bad for the little guy. I am with you on the book, I was just glad it was over.
Ha ha. I totally understand about the list thing, although I've never really tried it on my blog. Great idea. I'm not sure mine will be as fascinating though.
Megan, you always make me laugh! I LOVE lists too, must be an OCD, er, teacher thing... :)
And I don't think I have your email address... if you give it to me, I'll send along the book, but now I'm really nervous about it. I mean, the fourth vampire book wasn't the worst one-at least for me...
LOL. I love you and your crazy antics.
love your lists - love that you don't love the vampire books (I've only made it through one) - and love that when I read your lists I feel like I can hear you talking
I love you and your lists. They are great.
Post a Comment