I'd just like to make a statement:
Even though I feel weird about how many links to other blogs we have, it is NOT to show off how many friends we have. (Although, if you must know, most of the links belong to Justin, not me...) I actually considered removing them completely because I felt so weird about it, but it makes it so much easier to check others' blogs when it's just a click away.
As you can see, we don't really have a lot of friends. I don't know why.
9 Things to Say:
You guys are so hot. Can we be friends?
You should use google reader. It is way awesome. You can store all your blog links and it tells you whenever people update their blogs so you don't have to check them every day.
Add us back on! Don't forget about us! And come visit us in So Cal if you want!
You shouldn't be sorry. I think your list of peeps is pretty normal.
Did someone say something?
This picture makes me so proud to call you two my friends! I love it! I use google reader as well. I highly recommend it!
I am your friend and you better like it! (I didn't mean to come off as a bully...) Thanks for keeping me on the list, when I see my name there it is almost like I have been accepted into Heaven... or something like that..
I was just reading your Hiatus post and thought I'd drop a line to say anytime you're feeling like that about blogging, just check out www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com. It makes me feel better when I feel like that. ;)
hahaha!!! You guys are hilarious! :) I loved your pic :)
you are so funny-- I adore your commentary on the world, motherhood, marriage - just life in general. You are that popular - remember, I knew you in college. And I've heard stories about Justin in high school. He's that popular too! :)
Post a Comment