-Monday morning starts at 3:30 AM with baby screaming because he flipped over in his bed.
-He wakes up the neighbor's baby with his screaming.
-He has a cement style poopy diaper that is progressively smeared across his whole body and the changing table.
-While unsuccessfully trying to remove said cement poop, he pees into the open sock drawer.
-Mom wisely avoids the pee but does not try to block or protect the socks.
-Dad leaves for work but returns three minutes later because he has mistakenly thrown his work binder into the dumpster rather than the cement poopy diaper.
-He has a cement style poopy diaper that is progressively smeared across his whole body and the changing table.
-While unsuccessfully trying to remove said cement poop, he pees into the open sock drawer.
-Mom wisely avoids the pee but does not try to block or protect the socks.
-Dad leaves for work but returns three minutes later because he has mistakenly thrown his work binder into the dumpster rather than the cement poopy diaper.
We're excited to see what other adventures will come this week!
And now, for your viewing pleasure...
Andrew figured out when the flash is coming...
Bath time with cousins...Jack wasn't really interested in pictures
Even though this is kind of a funny picture, I love the dimple
Moms having fun on vacation...
Dads having fun on vacation.
5 Things to Say:
Where is your vacation? I love the dimple too. It is my favorite part!
I love cement poop diapers! Sounds like a fun week...at least the vacation part does.
I love the pictures of Andrew. That kid has personality.
I think I am going to bookmark that post because it is so funny. You forgot to mention that you jumped into said dumpster to get the binder...
Megan I love you!
Post a Comment