Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Allow me to quirkify you...

A. Justin thinks I'm very neat when I feed Andrew. However, he is not home when I feed him lunch and dinner. Here's a sampling of what happened yesterday.

B. I'm amused with how strongly (for or against) people feel about Sarah Palin...Seriously, besides Dick Cheney shooting someone, what else do we know about what the VP is doing? She's not the one that will be the President of the United States...Seems like the whole ticket has drastically changed, which is interesting because I don't think anyone gave a hoot about the VP in the last election.
C. I tend to think about politics when I work out.

D. I wish I was in school right now. I want to get my Master's in a big way. I love school and everything about it. Someday, I want to teach a Shakespeare class. All William, all the time.

E. I have gone into Andrew's room four times now to lay him back down because he keeps standing up, but he's supposed to be sleeping.

F. Have you ever read an Irish play? I took a whole CLASS about comtemporary Irish theater, and let me tell you, I'd be very pleased to be at the Abbey Theatre watching Sour Grapes.

5 Things to Say:

Colle said...

I like the picture of Andrew chewing on the wrong end of the spoon. So since you have tried laying him down 4 times. Maybe you should see what happens when you don't go back in. That is what I had to do with Gretchen. Eventually she laid her little tired body down.

Jaclyn said...

Love the comment about Sarah Palin - the Jon Stewart commentary alone is enough to make my day. We should chat about the grad school thing...I'm thinking about it. Love you!

Sofia L said...

I agree with the Sarah Palin comment. I took a Shakespeare class in College and LOVED it my dream is to go to London and see one of his plays.

Kaylyn said...

You are so random and I love it.

grandpa rick said...

ok, that does it. Ireland is the next vacation AFTER the baby making is done (we can't go there pregnant.....correct?). I spent two years there and never once heard of Abbey theater..... but i can show you where to find the cool golf courses and castles. :)