Tuesday, September 9, 2008

When NOT to call Poison Control...

Would a Band-Aid qualify as a poisonous substance, I wonder? This was the thought that went through my head when I realized Andrew was chewing on one...and the other one was missing. Before calling Poison Control, I looked in his carseat and luckily recovered the second Band-Aid. I should have thought things through at the doctor's office when Andrew pulled the toe Band-Aid (from his hemoglobin check) off after about twelve seconds.

Other news...

The Monster decided to learn how to pull himself up on things. We thought we'd trick him and put his crib down so he couldn't reach the top. Fifteen seconds later, we hear Andrew laughing in his room. "You're idiots, Mom and Dad," he says.

Andrew is also the proud owner of three practically identical outfits. Seriously, kid clothes designers... Our neighbors think he wears the same thing every day. We just have six of everything.

5 Things to Say:

Kaylyn said...

What a tricky little dude! You should look into a way to maintain the monster....

La said...

Cute little dude. . . But I can see the trouble in his eyes. Oh and at least he looks good in red. :)

lizdye said...

Yeah, the standing thing is no good. They need to make straps to hold them down in the crib...is that abuse?

Colle said...

Cute clothes. With Easton we always seem to have a lot of similar clothing. You better watch out he is going to be climbing out before you know it.

Andrea and Chuck said...

for further info when you call poison control they never act to concern about anything when Marshal was little the neighbor was watching him (or not watching him) when he ate miracle grow and all they said when I called (after they laughed) was give him a drink of water and watch him grow. I have a few more I could share but they always end with give them a drink of Milk.