Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Oh, Minnesota.

I've been to Minnesota, and I never thought I would say this when I was there, but I wish I was in Minnesota. As you all the know, the Republican Convention has been going on for a few days. I wish I were a part of it. Here are a few of my favorite moments from the convention last night...

-The ridiculous pins that everyone wears on their vests. (We saw one that said "I support unwed mothers.")
-Palin's little girl caught on camera licking her hand and rubbing her spit in her little brother's hair. (Watch from 3:50-4:05)
">

-Blatant propaganda that totally sucks me in.
-"Hockey moms love Palin."
-And the fact that I am a big supporter of Sarah Palin.

Justin

8 Things to Say:

lizdye said...

Thanks for posting that. I missed her speech but heard all about on TV and now I know a bit of what they were talking about. Seriously, how can anyone not love her? PALIN for PRES. 2012 or 13? Whichever...

Kaylyn said...

The part with the little girl made me laugh so hard I almost fell off my chair at work. What a champ!! Plus, I am becoming a fan of Palin, she is tough!

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to lie, I have been pretty apathetic towards politics lately. But I have to admit, I really like Palin. The fact that she was born in Idaho doesn't hurt much.

Jaclyn said...

simply put - wish I was close by so I could hear you talk about her in person Justin. I know you would have great things to say!

Brooke said...

We saw that little girl lick her brother's head. We weren't sure if we should be laughing or be disgusted. At least she was a little girl. When Tyler first told me about it, I thought he meant the older one.

kk said...

Sorry Megs, it's time you jumped on the band wagon...I like her too!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

Here here! I loved her speech, except for when she ripped on Obama, I think ripping on the oponent is always cheap, but still...she seems like someone my mom would be friends with. I trust her and think she's a super, down-to-earth lady! I think she'd do a great job! Especially because she's in politics, but not of politics...does that make sense? She makes McCain look better, because honestly, I don't really enjoy him much. If we could just mix Obama's personality with something I believe in...

Jill said...

I'm nervous about her experience level, I think McCain picking her was a big question mark.

Don't be mad. :)