Besides learning that he can breathe through his mouth, Andrew also got his first bloody nose...at church. He whapped his face on a chair in Relief Society. Awesome.
Besides learning that he can breathe through his mouth, Andrew also got his first bloody nose...at church. He whapped his face on a chair in Relief Society. Awesome.
Author: Megan at 4:16 PM
9 Things to Say:
you guys absolutely crack me up....raptor......that's exactly what he sounds like. crazy.
Raptor Andrew, I love it. I have watched that a few times just to laugh!
awwww.. he is adorable. and that was very enjoyable to watch. :)
That was just way too cute!
That was sooo cute. Too bad about the nose, poor guy.
raptor, crazy. i guess he really does belong to you justin. your next post should be a video of you doing your raptor impression.
megan-the girl who did our pictures was a random photographer i found on craigslist, so she is pretty new and not very expensive. we took a chance with her and liked her. her name is andee mcdonald and her number is: 801-856-7536
should i be broadcasting her number for everyone to see?
So cute! Ryan does that sometimes too!
Of all places in the world to get a bloody nose, I think RS would be my FAVORITE!
That is so funny!
That is such a great video. What a funny kid.
Such a cute clip. :) I love it! Did he get hurt last Sunday? I remember it was in the beginning of RS right? The YW go in every first Sunday of the month to say theme and I remember hearing Andrew crying in the beginning and then you left... and then I could still hear this fearful cry. Is that when he got hurt? I am so sorry to hear that!! How is he doing? ;) I hope he is better now. :)
Post a Comment