He learned to eat baby Cheetos...they're his favorite snack. It's funny how we go to the pool and the only thing he wants to do is snack. Swim diaper is completely useless.
He wore his first pair of shoes. He hates them, but they're really cute. Here's some advice to new moms. If you want your kid to wear shoes, you should probably get some before they're nine months old...Otherwise, you're gonna get a lot of resistance.
He learned to hide things behind the couch. He dropped his monkey back there and tried to reach him for about ten minutes.
Justin also did new things, like cleaning our carpets. He did this on his lunch hour (very nice husbie, I say). I love his Huckleberry look. Super classy.
And just so you know that I'm still part of the family...
8 Things to Say:
He looks so handsome in his outfit. Congratulations on the crawling!!
he's growing so fast! and the weather's sort of freaking me out too.. i'm not sure if this means the heat is OVER.. until NEXT JUNE!!? i sure hope not. and you look gorgeous as always megan. :)
I love your fam. Andrew is so freaking cute and I hear you about the shoes. Eddy HATES them too. ISnt it fun to get them dressed for sunday? Love ya, and Im so glad you came up on Wednesday.
Andrew is growing up so fast!! We've been visiting teaching companions a long time when I think we started being companions before you became pregnant with him. Wow! Anyway, I love your little family! I hope to have a little one of my own someday (hopefully a year or two after our cruise in January).
Drew is a total stud! I really heart that church outfit. Justy, you are looking good in the Huckleberry outfit, I really hope you went back to work like that.
Maybe you should get Monkey some shoes too, then maybe Andrew would feel more comfortable in them...
I love the picture of you and Andrew - you look so beautiful! He's a heartbreaker already-- I'll have to show his picture to Mae... love ya!
What a cute little man. And a cute mommy too. Can Andrew come teach Bennett how to crawl? On the other hand...maybe not:) How's life over there in PG?
Post a Comment