Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hair: Not The Musical

I am admitting defeat. I cannot control these locks. The only thing more stubborn than Andrew's hair is Andrew himself. He's still not walking, although I often catch him standing by himself. As soon as I look at him, though, he sits down. Whatever. We learned some time ago that Andrew is his own man with his own schedule.

I forgot to contribute my opinion of the fog:

I think it's weird.

7 Things to Say:

TPlayer said...

OK..seriously. How do you do it? I just started giggling so much that my roommates asked me if i was ok in the other room. That picture of Andrew being all...well being Andrew, just killed me

haleyhorrocks said...

But pretty, right? The fog is pretty.

Hopefully Andrew's hair will grow in coarser and the strands will become a little thicker (you know, all baby hair is super fine) sometime before he serves his mission. Then you'll just have to get him to want to comb it.

Katherine said...

I agree, fog is weird, and super disorienting. I think I have a new understanding of the "mists of darkness"...

Anyway, your little one is so super cute! I love his fuzzy hair. :)

Andrea and Chuck said...

Megan you make me laugh. oddly enough I have fond memories of the fog growing up.

grandpa rick said...

schmeggy, your blogs simply crack me up. andrew's hair would be good material for any comedian.

Brooke said...

come on andrew. you can do it. get those legs moving!
believe me megan, i of all people, understand what you are experiencing with that. sometimes you just wonder if it's because they don't care.

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

The fog was rather annoying driving from my house to the apartments next door to drop off Kai at the bus stop (I know I'm lazy), but otherwise, the effect on the landscape was amazing. I was sad that I didn't get a picture of the frostiness.