Megan will never admit it to anyone, but she secretly wants to be Sydney Bristow from Alias. Then again, who doesn't want to be Sydney Bristow? Heck, I would like to be a double agent. That girl has more moves and cool gadgets then MacGyver ever had. 
Megan has been trying for months to get me to watch Alias. I have done well in avoiding every opportunity she has had to get me to watch it. However, it was Megan’s turn to plan our date night at few days ago, which means I have to do whatever she wants to do. Well, she chose popcorn and a movie - ALIAS. I don’t want to admit it, but I am TOTALLY addicted!
Speaking of Alias, look at those arms that Jennifer Garner has! She is one tough girl. If any of you want those arms, Megan has passed her personal trainer test. So, she can put you on a personal fitness program and help you get those arms.
Let's all give a shout-out to Megan for passing her personal trainer exam! She is officially the only person in Utah County that is licensed as an English teacher and Personal Trainer.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Megan as a Super Hero
Author: Justin at 10:43 AM
Labels: Megan's awesome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 Things to Say:
Congrats! Meg. You are amazing.
I often think of how much I wish I was a double agent and could have moves like Sydney Bristow. Or I wish I was as smart as Marshall. Megs, you are a rockstar and I am so happy that you passed the test! Justin, you are very cool too, especially because you labeled that post "Megan's Awesome". Andrew, you look adorable in your monster shirt.
Ya...AND she's a GREAT TRAINER at that. Pretty much amazing if you ask me....and you SHOULD ask me, cuz I train w/ her so I'd know. PS. My arms are mini guns thanks to MEGAN. haha now if I could just stick to the food plan haha
Oh me oh my... about the medical experimentation they did on you the other day, sorry buddy. If I was there I'd bring you some chocolate chip cookies, which we'd consume watching ALIAS (go Justin!) after we completed our 1st session of physical training. Woo hoo congratulations! I'm so proud of you :)
actually, she does admit it. :) remember at lunch?
and congratulations megan! that is awesome. in college i took courses to be an aerobics instructor but i never finished certifying. i think it's awesome that you have this under your belt.
Megan never ceases to amaze me - and Justin, welcome to the Bristow fan club. We're glad you're here!
CONGRATS Megan!!! :) WAY TO GO!!! You are going to be one heck of trainer! GREAT WORK multi-tasking with the little one. :)
* correction * "one heck of trainer" can also be known as "one heck of A trainer" haha ;) WELL DONE! :)
congrats megan! although my degree is tailored towards personal training i just can't get into it. but i'd love to have you as my trainer! and i love alias!
Post a Comment