Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's a....

BROTHER!! Andrew and Justin are super excited to add another boy to the team. I'm excited because I like boys. A lot.

17 Things to Say:

Holly and Matthew said...

YAHOO!!! Andrew gets a lit'l man to play with soon! CONGRATS TO YOU AND THE FAMILY!! We are so happy for you guys. :) Hope all is going well. :)

Arica said...

HORRAAAAY! how fun will that be!?
congratulations! ps. did you get my email?

Raven said...

How fun! Little boys are so great and now Andrew will have a brother to get into plenty of mischief with ;) Congratulations!

Raven

Kyle and Melissa said...

I am very experienced at the boy thing...Andrew will love having a brother..at least for the most part :)

Kaylyn said...

Woot woot, another boy in the Peterson clan. I am very excited about this!

haleyhorrocks said...

Congratulations! Boys are the best! They're going to have so much fun together.

Sally said...

congratulations! fortunately the world already knows that you two produce cute boys.

TPlayer said...

The way I see it....keep those little missionaries coming!

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

Woo hoo! It'll be so much fun. They'll be the best of buds, most of the time.

Coby looks up to Kai. It's so cute. He'll change his meal order to match Kai's.

I love my boys!! They are loads of fun.

Kristen Jensen said...

congrats!

Colle said...

Congrats!! How fun for you. That is nice that you wont have to buy new clothes plus it will be the right season.

Natasha Ireland said...

Hurray Hurray , boys are fab..and the good news is you know how to Do boys :) whoo hoo. we are so excited fo ru.

Candace said...

congrats! I think that will make for about 30 boys to 2 girls in our ward right now.....okay maybe not quite that much, but how fun to have all these boys runnin around!

Jill said...

congrats on a little brother! that's exciting.

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

YIPIAYOKAYEAH!

La said...

Congrats!!!

Jason+Lindi said...

That is fabulous!! I'll tell you two little boys in a row is constant fun! Congrats!