I'm feeling very pleased this week...Here's why.
1. Andrew loves his new room and bed. He's been awesome with the change and doesn't even care to go into the baby room anymore, unless he is playing Legos, which are hidden under the crib.
2. I'm so glad to have this bookshelf out of my room and filled with toys so they aren't spilling over into the house. (And I'm using less of Andrew's room for storage than I thought. Just my guitar, top shelf of mission journals and scriptures, and his closet...)3. I am proud of myself for sewing (sewing? I know, right?) the duvet cover and pillowcase. I realize this is not an overwhelmingly difficult project...unless you're me.
4. He's only had one naptime that I found him like this rather than in his bed. Ever since, it's just been fantastic to put him to bed. And even this time, he only cried for about 15 minutes.
5. And, despite the fevers/runny nose/diarrhea that comes with teething, he's basically been a good boy all week. Curious. But good.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Ta-Da!
Author: Megan at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 Things to Say:
I love the duvet cover and Andrew sleeping on the ground. It really is a good thing he wasn't right by the door because you wouldn't have been able to take a picture!
looks awesome I love getting projects off the list
Looks good. I love Gretchen in the big bed, most of the days!!! Congrats to andrew!!!
hooray for a fulfilling week! good job!
wow, how did he do that? doesnt he just climb out of bed? You are SUPER!
YEAH I'm so glad to see pics, although we need to come over and play and see too... I'm SO happy he's done so well w/ the change. As far as the floor sleeping goes, sometimes Tay prefers to nap on the floor now, he's gotten funny and sometimes even he wants his door open. Funny lil' boys.
Yeah for organization! I love Andrew's room! The duvet and pillowcase are awesome! I'm so sorry about the teething! I can totally relate to the "curious" part of boys...Ryan is constantly "curious" Is that the parent teacher conference version of "extremely energetic and obnoxiously getting into EVERYTHING I own!?"
That's so cute, I want to come see it :)
wow meg! the new room looks great!
Have I said recently that when I grow up, I'm going to be like you? Because I am. Someday soon, I hope! Love the room--
Post a Comment