Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Bug







Andrew is 2 years old today. I am SO enamored with this little fella. I love everything about him. Some great things about him:

  • his curiosity...He is naughty, but he really does come by it honestly.
  • his sweet kisses and hugs...Anytime someone gets a kiss, he wants one too
  • his funny phrases...I love when he asks someone if they're okay. Especially when he knows that he's in trouble.
  • his sensitivity...he doesn't like to be in trouble because it hurts his feelings. I love that.
  • his dimples...I can NOT discipline this kid if he smiles at me with those cute dimples.
  • his run...He runs everywhere on his tiptoes and his calves are freakishly strong for a 2-year old.
  • his passion...He gets SO stinking excited about things he loves (i.e. basketball, dinosaurs), and it makes me get excited.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!!

6 Things to Say:

La said...

Henry is so darling and does look just like Justin. Andrew's dimples are amazing. Happy 2nd Andrew.

Kaylyn said...

I love you little Bug, I am enamored with you as well. Happy Birthday from Wy Wy and Katie. We miss you and think you are awesome.

Nola said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! It was fun to talk with you on your birthday. You are our favorite ANDREW! Hugs and Kisses from Nanna and Papa

Jen Holtkamp said...

i still canno believe how big andrew is! we definitely need to see you guys when we come back to the states!

MattJB said...

awh... WE LOVE ANDREW! Happy Birthday cutie! :)

grandpa rick said...

what do i like about andrew (besides all of the above??).....he runs at mach 3 then drops dead in his tracks.....and when he drops dead it's sometimes with his head on my shoulder. love grandpa.