I have never had such a thankful Thanksgiving in all my life. Really, having Henry has helped me be much more aware of my blessings. Here are a few, and I know there are so many more.
I'm so glad my sis could be here for Henry's birth, even though she was 15 minutes too late to see the actual birth...Henry was just in a serious rush to get here.
My brothers have been great with checking in (or sending their wives to check in) as well as dropping by to see Henry.
My in-laws have been so awesome with taking care of Andrew, cooking us meals, and just basically being the incredible people they are.
My sis-in-law has called me almost every day just to check on me and be the resident expert on how to have multiple children.
My awesome friends in our ward have been so supportive with providing yummy meals and coming to visit as well as having Andrew at their houses for playdates so he doesn't go nuts.
My mom and dad are admiring Henry from afar and singing Happy Birthday to him in zone conference.
I am so blessed with such incredible relationships. Thank you to everyone, and I mean EVERYONE for making us feel so loved and for celebrating this great time with us.
I'm so glad my sis could be here for Henry's birth, even though she was 15 minutes too late to see the actual birth...Henry was just in a serious rush to get here.
My in-laws have been so awesome with taking care of Andrew, cooking us meals, and just basically being the incredible people they are.
My awesome friends in our ward have been so supportive with providing yummy meals and coming to visit as well as having Andrew at their houses for playdates so he doesn't go nuts.
My mom and dad are admiring Henry from afar and singing Happy Birthday to him in zone conference.
I am so blessed with such incredible relationships. Thank you to everyone, and I mean EVERYONE for making us feel so loved and for celebrating this great time with us.
7 Things to Say:
Thank you so much for this post. It has deeply touched my mother heart and has been the boost I needed this day. Love, Mom
I am glad I was there too. I miss you all and wish I was still there. I love your boys, they are so great.
i'm sitting here at work getting all blubbery. christmas came early for rick and doris this year. thx for your wonderful comments. God bless. see you soon.
Your family is WAY TOO COOL. So glad we are part of your lives. Love you tons and can't wait to get to that stage w/ our lil' one and then we can keep each other some company this cold winter. LOVE U
PS Ask Henry if he knows if Layla is coming today or not so I don't go stir crazy waiting around for her :)
Youre welcome! But i havent done much. but I love ya!
Congratulations Megs and Justin!! What a little ball of joy! Our babies were born what, a week apart? awesome!
I'm glad to hear everything is going so well!
Post a Comment