Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sweetness

Can I just brag for one second about my awesome husband? I sincerely feel like I married the most caring, kind, wonderful man on the planet. I say this because:


1. There is no way on this earth that I could have done an unmedicated birth if he wasn't there with me. And since he was there, it was an amazing experience. AMAZING.

2. He's taking his paternity leave very seriously...I haven't had to lift a finger since Henry came, and because of him, my recovery has been super fast and super pleasant.

3. He loves his boys. Even though Andrew's been having a rough adjustment, Justin has just been incredible with him.

I am so glad to have a new baby that looks JUST like Justin. Hopefully, he will BE just like Justin.

8 Things to Say:

Amy Eagleston said...

What an awesome tribute!

Jaclyn said...

I love that Justin was able to take paternity leave! That's so great. I am so impressed, by the way, that you did an unmedicated birth-- you really are Superwoman!

grandpa rick said...

he's lucky to have a grateful wife. God bless you both.....and the two little ones. see you soon.

Nola said...

I am in total agreement. You do have a humble and amazing husband and you deserve that because you are humble and amazing as well. Love, Mom

Kaylyn said...

Good job Justy, you are amazing. Megs you are very cool too.

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

Woo hoo to you for making it through unmedicated!

It was a very near thing with Liam. I could make it through the pain of the contractions, I just wasn't sure about the head & shoulders part. I was so relieved to hear the epi-man was right next door. He hooked me up with a spinal block just in time.

Woo hoo to the hubs for being wonderful!! Paternity leave is awesome!

Jill said...

So very sweet. I could write a novel about labor and how I almost exploded with love for Brad. I have never needed some one as much as I needed him. You'll have to share how it is with 2... 1 seems to be handful enough for me, I can't yet figure out how to function 'normally'. I guess its just a new normal.

Devin said...

Tender.
And congrats! :)