Why Justin is absent in all of these events? Well, he's at school.
Here's a fun tidbit:
Justin has this "conquer the world" walk (anyone who served a mission with him is laughing right now) that has only gotten worse since school started. He just kind of dashes around everywhere he goes. That said, he sometimes forgets to pay attention to small details.
Like which carton is milk and which is buttermilk.Did I know he put buttermilk in his Raisin Bran? Yes I did.
Did I warn him? No. No, I did not.
(If he was paying attention, he probably would have thought it was a mite strange that I was taking a picture of him eating cereal.)
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
And you might be wondering...
Author: Megan at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 Things to Say:
I love it! That's totally something I would do. Of course, right after that Peter would chase me around the house and try and get me to eat some haha. That's awesome that you guys are having a great time in Texas, it's not easy moving to a new place.
Yep- he totally had the walk. That's funny. I had forgotten about that. :)
Isn't is fun to watch spouses do silly things sometimes? I do plenty of stupid things as well, so I guess I can't completely laugh freely.
oh i've seen the 'conquer the world' walk! and i love that you just took these pictures and didn't say anything about the buttermilk!
oh, that is funny. Good Work. We are having sewing night tonight. . .wish you could come. Can't you just hop on a plane or something?
Oh wow, that is really funny. I love how fast Justin walks and I REALLY love that you knew but didn't tell him. So funny.
schmeggles, you never cease to amaze me with your humor. thx for the wonderful time we had with our grandkids. many have asked me what we did for 4 days and i said it was 24/7 andrew/henry and it doesn't get any better.
all of the above = hilarious. way to be camera ready.
You are hilarious! Seriously. You're my hero.
Oh--yuck!! Poor guy!! That is pretty funny :)
You are one of my favorites Meg. Hilarious-- Hope you and Justin and those cute boys of yours are doing well!
Love that! I just updated myself on your blog and I am really wanting to come join you in Texas (-) the bugs though!! Looks like you guys are doing really well. Now that you live so far away we need to become blogging buddies! Send me your email when you get a chance and I'll send you a blog invite (since I'm one of those private losers :). bechunter(at)gmail(dot)com.
Umm no one seems to be questioning WHY you have buttermilk? I think of Wilbur on Charlotte's Web... Is that how you keep Andrew pink and fresh?
hhahahahaha------ hilarious! :) i wou'dve have said anything either-- smart woman. :)
Post a Comment