Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Henry J's new 'do + Andrew the Grouch

Justin and I took the boys to get their hairs cut. And guess what? Underneath that rug formed on his head, we found a baby. But we think it's a different baby than we used to have. Weird.At least the forehead hair didn't stick around. That was kind of gross.

And we also found a mean, grumpy almost-3-year-old who does NOT like being interrupted during Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

And I know I mentioned that Henry was sleeping through the night. False alarm. He's not. But he did FINALLY catch on to the bottle holding thing.

9 Things to Say:

Kaylyn said...

I REALLY love Henry's haircut, it is adorable. Also, congratulations Henry on the bottle holding thing, that is a very, very big help to your mommy who was getting fed up with your laziness. Andrew needs a mousekatool (sp?) for grumpiness.

Trent and Meg said...

LOVE the new hair cut...and I just want to squeeze the grumpus face cheeks!! Thanks for sharing :)

Katherine said...

*sigh* My baby no longer sleeps through the night either. Lame. Your boys are so handsome.

Laurel said...

Megan - sleep --- way over rated:) You'll get it again when they get older......maybe:)

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

That pic of Henry looked like Andrew to me! His hair is getting a little lighter...maybe I can't completely tell from the picture. Either way, you've got some handsome men on your hands!

lizdye said...

HEY! Cool rug.

La said...

Sweet hair cuts. Those are some handsome boys.

Jill D. said...

That's funny, I saw the first picture of Henry and thought wow he hasn't changed at all. Silly me! He's huge! And still adorable!

Mrs. T said...

he is growing up SOO fast!! i lvoe his hair-- what a doll! :)