Wednesday, October 6, 2010

EFC

This post is Especially For Cassie. I can't imagine that many people really care how we've decorated our teeny, tiny matchbox house, but since Cass requested, here you go. And you are also responsible for leaving the first ever Cassie comment on my blog, since the entire post is dedicated to YOU!

Everyone else, feel free to skip the post...There are no kid pictures to make this interesting. You can read it if you want to get to know my true, boring self.



I take it back. There are kids. SLEEPING KIDS! I know, they both went down for a nap at the same time, and slept for 2 hours. And I cried tears of happiness.


Does the bathroom color scheme surprise you? I can't get away from the green.


And I get lots of comments on the table. Not compliments, just comments. I can't tell if people like it or think it's way weird, but I.LOVE.IT.


And my half planted garden. The other spots are for lettuce, which I can't plant yet (still a titch too hot). I'm in love with the garden, and Andrew seriously wakes up every morning asking to water his plants.
Last of all, nothing to do with anything, is this not the CUTEST thing you've ever seen? I bought it for Molly's babe (she's having a girl!!) and I want to keep it for myself. You know, just in case I EVER get a girl.

18 Things to Say:

Amy Eagleston said...

I love your robin blue table! Thanks for sharing!

Sarah B said...

I love your family room rug! Super cute. And I envy that you have a garden! Ours has sucumbed to chilly nights.

Jill D. said...

Man that's an awesome table! Super cute place. I am loving the orange! Good job! Did you do it or Justin?! ;)

Jen Holtkamp said...

i love the table too! and the orange! i'm glad you posted this too! :)

Sarah said...

Green is the GREATEST so don't worry that you can't get away from it!! And I wanted to see your "matchbox" house to so thanks for posting pics. Although I would rather see it in person :)

Trendography Prints said...

I love it! Your place looks great!Um... and can I get a "Just for Wendy" post? That would be way awesome! Really though... I was wondering if you would want to post a blurb about my Trendy Prints stuff so I can spread the word a little bit. Let me know!

Cassie said...

1. Love the title of this post. If only everything could be EFC... 2. I'm pretty sure in the few years I've looked at your blog I've commented at least once... I think. 3. LOVE the table, but I've already seen it here. 4. Love the way you decorated. It's awesome 5. Thanks for posting your house pics! I really wanted to see where you lived so I can picture it and your family correctly. Does that make sense?

Mrs. T said...

i LOVE what youve done with your house!! i too love green-- :) very organized. how r u liking TX?

Jenny said...

cute, cute! love the garden especially! nice work.

Jessy and Adam Baird said...

I for one love it!!!

A STAR is born said...

Love the table. Never doubt!

A Little Sass said...

Oh I love seeing your house. I am with cass ... I like to be able to visualize where you are, how you are living. I do love your blue table! Super jealous of your garden. Thanks for sharing. Sure miss you.

Trent and Meg said...

Love it!!! Such a cute house...nice job :)

Jill said...

I would also like to compliment your table, its fabulous. I bet it makes every meal that much better. I really love all of your bedding & rugs.

I love sneak peeks. Truly.

rick martin said...

this has to be a record for posts to a blog. frankly i like the plant boxes the best. is it possible to paint them blue?

grandpa rick said...

by the way, that brown area under the rug in the living room is not plush, soft carpet. it's rough, hard concrete. the kind henry likes to crawl on. :)

Debi said...

Love it. all of it. Well done!

Jaclyn said...

I ALWAYS love decorating posts :)