I just need to say that I can't take the harassment anymore. (Katie. Justin. You know what you've done.)
So, I took the boys to Utah during Justin's finals. It was fun to have a vacation while he was putting in 100-hour weeks at school. Seriously haven't ever known anyone who works as hard as Justin. But I digress.
The weather was GORGEOUS the first week. I forgot what cool weather felt like and totally didn't bring appropriate clothing choices, but WOW. The leaves were fabulous.
(Did you catch that? The first two consecutive nights of sleep since LAST YEAR.)
There were lots of things we did that I didn't document. I mean, I can't do everything, right? But we loved going to church in our old ward and seeing all our Utah bests. I love that my girlfriends threw a "Megan's in town" party. Made me feel lucky to know so many cool folks. I did all our Christmas shopping and left the goods with my in-laws so I don't have to transport stuff. I saw my two brothers and hung out with my in-laws. It was a great trip and I was feeling homesick to be back in Utah the first week. Then...
And I got happily on the airplane and came home to my husband and 85 degree weather. Lots of Texas love. :)
6 Things to Say:
I do not apologize for harassing you about blogging, I need pictures and I need Megan rhetoric. I heart you and your family.
How do you hate halloween??? I get it, youre healthy but your kids look DANG cute! Its basically a photo op. holiday... but Halloween is one of my faves...Turkey day, not so much. Opposites attract! You and me babe! And Im jealous of your Utah trip. Im jones'n tonight for home. Miss you and we should Skype tomorrow.
it swas fun to see you-- im bummed that I couldnt come to ur "megans in town party" - my health has nt been great. :( Henry is SO cute- and getting so big. glad u ahd a fun trip!!
Hi there friend, We loved, LOVED having Andrew in our class for a week again. He was so dang cute--how we have missed his smiling face and all the wonderful things he says! He is just so matter-of-fact, and we love it. We missed you guys the second week...my sister had to have an open house in Washington State...and well..'nuff said. So glad you guys could come...hope that finals went well!!
Hugs to you all!
BTW--Go Henry!!
It was fantastic to see you!
I'm curious, what did the natural healer do for Henry??
I LOVED LOVED LOVED having you in town. Won't you please come back soon!
Post a Comment