Wednesday, September 8, 2010

More Best Days

As if Katie wasn't enough, the day after she left, Rick and Doris rolled into town for the weekend. Andrew literally could NOT believe that his Grandma and Grandpa came to HIS HOUSE! In Texas!

We didn't do much sightseeing (I don't know why...College Station is SUPER exciting), but we had SO much fun. The boys were spoiled with attention, and I was spoiled to have visitors and a free arm at church on Sunday. My in-laws make the list of top 10 most influential people in my life, and I LOVE being with them. They are fabulous grandparents and in-laws!

And thank you Rick for helping me "make my dirt" while the lovely Doris helped with the boys. One more project that I don't have to do on my own. Three cheers for you.

2 Things to Say:

Kaylyn said...

Ah, I love the Martins!

Trent and Meg said...

So glad Andrew got to see his Grandpa and Grandma...that is awesome they could come out :)