Life has seemed to speed up since we've been in California...I can't keep up with myself. But, we're all here, healthy and happy. Here's an update:
 |
| Justin in his awesome Scout shirt. He's working with the Webelos and loves it. He will not love that I put this photo on the bloggy, but I seriously think khaki is his color. :) |
 |
| The boys playing "yard" in the front room. We're definitely getting to the age of boys needing a yard to run off their energy. But, alas, the parents of this family are commitment-phobic, so 6 month leases seem to work. |
 |
| Henry has really embraced his doggy alter-ego. It's cute/weird. |
 |
| This is me driving carpool. It's what I do. |
 |
| Driving back from Utah, Andrew got this awesome pirate eye patch and since has been uber-fascinated with people who can only see out of one eye. And people who lose their teeth. He asks me all the time to tell him about how my Grandma Peterson had pretend teeth so she couldn't eat apples. Cute/weird. |
 |
| Henry and I dropped Andrew at a playdate. Henry was DEVASTATED that he wasn't invited, so to drown his sorrows, we went shopping. He LOVES shopping, even if we don't buy anything. Here he is pondering the doggy toys at REI. |
 |
| I know this is the weirdest photo, but I just think Justin is the best husband for a million reasons. This is one. He has his pre-gym protein shake all set up in our closet, gym bag packed every morning so he doesn't have to wake up me or the kids when he leaves (at 5:15..he's insane). He's so thoughtful. |
 |
| My most recent project. I was going to sew chair cushions with this laminated cotton. It was too advanced for my sewing skill level (which is none skill), so I bought myself a staple gun and jimmy-rigged it. Doesn't look amazing, but it's good enough for my tastes. |
4 Things to Say:
I really like the table. Very cute. I love the colors. And Brauer has a serious doggy alter ego as well. It's entertaining.
I too love the table, and your orange rug. Really cute!
your boys are so funny! can't wait to see you!
The table...adorable. Chairs, perfect :D Boys--so cute :D Love that Henry is your little shopping partner, and that Andrew is fascinated with 1-eye adventures :D So glad to hear you guys are enjoying Cali :D
Post a Comment