Thursday, May 31, 2012

Living in the past

True, it's been a while since I have done anything this fun with the boys, but since I documented it, I'm going to pretend this is the kind of mom that I am all the time. February and March brought much jubilation and I got a little burned out with all the festivities. We haven't decorated or had a party since.
Cake batter rice crispy treats we made for Dr. Seuss's birthday

Henry's hat was not fitted to his head and was a little too small. But  he was still a good sport and tried to keep it on for a solid minute.

Andrew loved his hat and still has it on his shelf just in case there's a need. Because sometimes there is.

St. Patrick's Day was big around here. We planned a really awesome leprechaun trap that we were sure would work.

We were proud, as you can see...

But he totally outsmarted us. 


3 Things to Say:

Rachel said...

Wow, I can't believe how much your kids are growing up. I also can't believe how long you guys have been gone! We miss you guys. I am jealous of your California weather. Thanks for letting Daniel hang out with Justin when he was out there last time!!!

Trent and Meg said...

Your boys are so cute :D How much fun is that!! :D

Nola said...

You always have so much fun at your house! We need to come and visit!